Reserve a tool for your use.
Latest Blog Posts
Beverly B2A Throatless Shear
The Beverly B2A Throatless Shear lets you cut sheet metal of any length using its unique design. It is capable of cutting both straight and curved lines in a number of materials listed below.
No checkout class is required, however you must use the SOP.
Materials not allowed include: high carbon steel, PCB material, fiberglass, paper & paper products. Acrylic (“Plexiglass”) will crack, not cut.
The following materials are acceptable, but only to the maximum thickness noted.
- Mild Steel: 12 gauge / 0.1046″
- Galvanized Steel: 14 gauge / 0.0785″
- Stainless Steel: 16 gauge / 0.0625″
- Aluminum: 8 gauge / 0.1285″ (12 ga if high-strength, e.g., 7000 series or some 2014 series)
- Copper: 12 gauge / 0.1080″
- Brass, Bronze: 0.1046″
- Titanium: 12-14 gauge / 0.1046″ (depends on alloy)
- ABS plastic, polycarbonate (“Lexan”): 0.125″ (thick material may crack)